Field Tester Flyfisher Pro Staff GuideScott McCaslin
Fishpond Bighorn Kit Bag
- Sturdy construction.
- The bag has numerous exterior zipper
- The bag comes with 5 Velcro dividers for
the inside compartment as well as an integrated top
- Easy access to the main compartment
- Adjustable cinch loops for carrying a rod tube
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Bighorn kit bag is ideal for the traveling angler as an airline carry on. The dimensions are 18” x 10.5” x 12.5” and should fit nicely in most overhead bins. I am looking forward to using the Bighorn Kit bag on my upcoming trip
Source: Colorado Hunting
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why You Should Practice at Close Range
- That happens on our Nebraska dirt every year.
- That’s what happens to wild birds in Nebraska.
- California AB 711 – The Anti's Are At It Again…and Winning
- Colorado Fly Fishing Gear Reports: G Loomis NRX