Having trouble figuring out what to bring on your next Colorado guided elk hunt? Here are a few suggestions from an experienced Colorado elk outfitter:
- Hunter safety card (if born after 1949)
- Proper hunting license and habitat stamp
- Extra bow components
- Light weight jacket
- Moisture wicking socks
- Long sleeve shirts/camo
- Wool sweater/fleece vest
- Light weight hunting pants
- Long underwear/non-cotton
- Range finder
- Warm gloves/hat
- Face mask or paint
- Boots (2 pair, waterproof, broken-in)
- Sunscreen, scent free
- Rain gear, jacket & pants (preferably not nylon)
- hunting license, ID, pen
- flashlight/headlamp with extra batteries
- scent shield/cover scent
- Muzzleloader/ammo (Colorado law NO sabbots or pelletized powder.
Source: Colorado Hunting
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meet Beethoven….
- Properly Caring For Your Archery Gear
- So that’s what’s up…Jeremy named him Massey.
- California Big Game Draw Results Are Up!
- Gear Review – HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra DS-5519 Archery Sight