There is nothing like that first fish of the year! No matter how many times you do it, connecting with a huge western Colorado rainbow just never gets old! Yesterday was our official opening day at
Lincoln Hills and needless to say the fishing was a little ridiculous. Flyfisher Pro-Staff guide Stacy Ferguson had an 80 fish day on the upper stretches of the canyon at Lincoln Hills.
And you know the fishing was good when Lincoln Hills member Rick Ellison remarks, “Fishing was good, I think we netted 80 fish plus, pretty standard day at the club.” Yep,
Source: Colorado Hunting
Possibly Related Posts:
- Colorado Fly Fishing Gear Report: Fishpond Bighorn Kit Bag
- Why You Should Practice at Close Range
- That happens on our Nebraska dirt every year.
- That’s what happens to wild birds in Nebraska.
- California AB 711 – The Anti's Are At It Again…and Winning